Wednesday 6 January 2016

Wednesday - Epiphany

I' getting a lift into work later - ideal, I have thousands of pounds worth of computer equipment with me. I'll also be in a meeting later so I need to have a clear head and struggling down the hill or dealing with a taxi driver really doesn't suit me.

It's not raining. That's remarkable - it's rained for days, real rain - like something from a monsoon. Everything is damp and smelly.

This morning I have already managed to get into an argument with a selfish dog owner who just couldn't wait for me to cross the road before he let his out of control spaniels charge at mine. Idiot.

In te two days I spent at home working I did far more than I expected - I'm actually quite pleased with myself - although my sleeping patterns are now ruined, I need to get back into studio hours.

Another piece of work I was booked for hasn't turned up and I've not had the courtesy of an email or a phone call cancelling. That's typical.

I've also managed to get into a row on facebook already today with another Corbyn fanatic. Seriously wondering if I should cancel my Labour Party membership now. Just giving up and walking away from everything - total nonsense. The local Labour activist Landscape where I live is now misogynistic, arrogant, bullying and stupid.

I probably shouldn't have watched 'The Road' last night and woken up to the news that North Korea has tested a hydrogen bomb.

Part of my day will be spent tackling finances. Part will be research, and part will be business development. I'm not sure I'll succeed ant any of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment