Saturday 18 July 2015

Saturday

I'm on new meds - I've had them for 24 hours and they have made the world of difference - I look rough and I'm very spacey but I'm not in pain and the infection around the wound on my mouth is starting to calm down already. I feel much better than I did yesterday, and I've had some nice visitors too.

What I haven't done is to say thank you to the people who have commented here, by PM or via other media - you've all been really kind and it's appreciated.

If I had done something that caused the accident, or someone else had contributed - I suppose I'd be angry - but as it was just a freak occurrence and nobody was to blame, I'm feeling pretty OK about it. I was very lucky, and that's all I can say.

1 comment:

Letterslive said...

So glad to hear that the new medicine has kicked in and you are beginning to feel a little better. Thank heavens for the NHS.
I hope you are managing to eat.
Frances

Post a Comment