Tuesday 24 March 2015

Tuesday

I'm probably going to have to take tomorrow off, I feel worse today than yesterday - thought I'd broken a rib coughing earlier. It's turned wet, cold and damp and I'm probably better off spending a day in bed. I think the guys in the studio would appreciate my absence at the moment. Coughing, spluttering and sniffing. I'm old fashioned, taking a day off sick is weakness... and I don't get paid for what I don't do.

I'm hanging on for a couple of clients to sort themselves out - which is a great frustration as I can't progress until they do - and I can't earn money until I progress.

A very strange and confusing piece of work has turned up - I think it's covered by a previous NDA so I can't talk about it in detail - but I'm not really sure of what I'm supposed to do, or even if they want to pay me. I get that a lot.

I think the crazy woman on ebay is going to leave me alone - she hasn't contacted me since Friday and has not left me any feedback - I may be safe. Really can't understand how to get Paypal to sort out my account, they have a confusing system of online Q&A websites that just don't work and send you back to the beginning if you actually ask a direct question. Waste of time.

Cameron suggesting that Boris could be next PM, when he isn't actually even an MP, makes my blood boil  - it's all so cosy and corrupt.

Several of the butterflies in my loft have woken up - turned up in the bathroom and gone back to sleep - I've left some sugar water in there near them, just in case.

Something nice to look at in the absence of anything interesting to say.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Get well soon. Everything you write is interesting ; you could't be boring if you tried.

Unknown said...

Get well soon. Everything you write is interesting ; you could't be boring if you tried.

Post a Comment