Monday 23 March 2015

Monday

I am now in week 2 of the worst cold I've ever had in my life - half of Hastings has it. I had to work yesterday and it was wretched. Went to bed at 7pm last night, didn't make much difference.

The angry woman with issues on Ebay has now ignored me for 3 days - has said nothing since I told her to be less combative and pointed out that she was getting a really good deal and I was losing money. She's bound to be back. My fruit machines have achieved about £500 and still have a few days to go, I'm not expecting much more - but fingers crossed. Other sales are slow - Ebay is the last refuge of the skinflint and the criminally insane - it appears.

It's still really cold and horrible, but there are traces of spring. Several of the many butterflies that hibernate in my loft have woken up and needed to be rescued - mostly in the bathroom as they try and follow the light - and have usually gone back to sleep when they realise the window is closed and it's actually bloody cold anyway.

I'm going to a lot of trouble to avoid other people's dramas at the moment - making me an even bigger outcast than usual. It's a relief.

It's going to rain for the rest of the week.



No comments:

Post a Comment