Monday 23 February 2015

Monday

I spent the weekend in the studio - there was no internet access, annoyingly - nor today - so I came home early. This may, or may not, have had something to do with David Cameron being in the building a few doors away.

It's cold, wet, windy and dark. Nothing changes.

Quite a bit of work to do - not that exciting nor interesting nor well paid. Just manageable.

I've brought some work home with me - and tomorrow will be busy - just cracking on.

Today I accidently wasted £15 on something by not stopping to think, I'm furious with myself.  This comes after a week of challenging myself to eat on about £3 per day - so you can imagine my irritation.

There is an abandoned wheelchair in the middle of the road in one of the better parts of town. I would love to know the backstory.

When I was much younger - I used to stay up to watch The Oscars - now I can't even be bothered to check who won.

My old studio building in London, panther House in Holbourn, has just been sold for £28,000,000. I can't really add anything to that.

The purple Alliums have started to come through at the front of my house - that should help cheer everyone up.

No comments:

Post a Comment