Wednesday 22 October 2014

Wednesday

Today, as I was leaving the house, I caught sight of myself in the mirror - I was purple, this may have had something to do with being very angry. I've had 2 days of working until very late on a project that as been managed so differently to the way I would have done it - it's horribly frustrating, and makes me wonder why I still bother. I hate the result, it's being shown to the client later today and I'm convinced that they will either hate everything or go for a solution that is teeth grittingly awful.

I'm getting a few hours respite while I catch up on other things, but still not calmed down much.

It's suddenly very cold. It;'s a shock, but I'll be OK in a few days when I've got used to it. At least it isn't raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment