Monday 20 October 2014

Monaday night

Today has been a bit shit, work wise - and very frustrating. 10pm and still struggling with a badly organised, badly brief piece of work.

I moved the furniture around earlier to let off steam, seem to have totally lost all sense of spacial awareness, made a complete mess of things, and the dogs HATE the changes.

I have to talk to the director of a C4 documentary about some work I did years ago that became high profile and very 'controversial' - and the ongoing court cases etc about attribution and all that bollocks, I really don't know what to do with that one - I have some fairly comprehensive archives and all the factual information they need. If I help - I'm not sure how I'll end up - if I don't, they will get things wrong - and I've been fucked about too much already. Not keen on the idea of being on telly.

Working at home tomorrow due to anticipated storm, as I may end up on the kitchen roof with a hammer and nails again.

No comments:

Post a Comment