Sunday 27 April 2014

Sunday

Spent most of yesterday asleep. I really needed it. It was a blur.

Arranged to have 6 months worth of dog food delivered this morning, came at 7.30am - It will save me loads of money by buying in bulk.

Read an article about the new procedure for getting a mortgage, 3 hour in-depth interviews about personal spending, questions like "is your gym membership really necassary'. If I ever have one - it will be quite comic, and a little bit sad. I'm down to the bare essentials - except for a £2.99 pcm movie streaming service - which is hardly makes mine a champagne lifestyle.

The newspapers recently have been beyond boring, the silly season seems to last 11 months of the year.

I have to clean the kitchen first thing, then set myself up for a day of work - followed by a really long and busy week - really need a break.

I took great pleasure is listening to The Archers all week - funniest thing on the radio - I have to say that by the end of the week, I'd really started to like Tom a bit more - and think Kirsty got everything she deserved, yeah - I know that sounds horrible... but it is melodrama, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment