Sunday 19 May 2013

Sunday

Exhausted after last week. Work in Leicester went really well and the journey there and back was fine, although the ticket purchasing experience was complex and absurd - I don't really want to get into details - too boring, but the whole system is a complex, messy muddle that treats the passenger with contempt, and they seem to employ people with phsycopathic tendencies.

Saturday was mostly spent asleep - although I did go out and buy some very cheap cordalines and a load of garden mint, which I have yet to take out of the box.

Did I mention I'd lost weight? - It's great - a month without eating bread and I feel like a different person.

I've been given a new branding commission that I have to start looking at next week that will potentially be the biggest thing I've ever done - and it needs to be done really quickly.

In other news - I have a feeling I mentioned on here a couple of years ago that I was in a taxi one night and someone ran out in front of us - went under the car - then got up and ran away , clearly out of his mind on drugs or something. The cab driver was really upset, he reported it and his control told him to carry on working - but I insisted that he went home to his family. Anyway, on Friday - I had the same cab driver - he remembered me straight away and thanked me, saying that I'd been the only person who has ever been kind to him in his job.  It pays to be nice.

Today shall mostly be spent doing nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment