Saturday 18 December 2010

Not the end of the world.

We missed most of the white death from the sky - although we had a short blizzard, sleet, hail, sudden darkness and a mini ice storm - we also had a patch of clear sky and a slight thaw. Only a couple of inches fell here on the end - much to my relief.

The dogs were over excited at the prospect of a snowy frolic - but I nipped that in the bud.

The shops were full, CO-OP had an extra delivery of chav-fare, although for some reason they have reduced the pint bottles of Perroni to £3 for 3, less than half price - I bought 9. It's about £3.30 for a decent pint in Hastings.... I don't get out as much as I used to, I wonder why.

I spent the day starting a mammoth clearance at home - starting in the bedroom, getting rid of clothes and stuff I'll never need or wear - harder than it sounds, I can get quite sentimental about clothes, but I had no trouble in halving my tie collection.

Little Mouse has decided to extend the misery ( for me ) of her weak bladder to a weak bowel - I don't know what she's eaten but she went inside 4 times yesterday - diorrhea being the same colour as the dining room floorboards.

I've made possibly the worlds largest spaghetti Bolognese for later - and I'm going to watch Strictly - unless baker is out in the first half - in which case I'm going to bed early in a huff.

No comments:

Post a Comment