Tuesday 7 February 2017

Tuesday

I'm up to date with my mortgage and nearly paid the whole years Council tax - a few more things to pay and I'll be back to totally insolvent again. I have not idea how I manage. Loads of work on at the moment, and all really good stuff. Limited money in it all but I will be able to use it to get more work in the long run. I'm stretching myself as well with some quite difficult work and trying to be more open to digital.  Seems to be going well if I can find the right people to work with.

The weather can't make it's mind up what t's doing - but I'm cycling again now - we've been getting a lot of really thick fog this year - much worse than ever before. At least we are getting a tiny bit more daylight.

I'm trying really hard to concentrate on work but in the back of my mind I have this terrible feeling that everything is going to go horribly wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment