Saturday 20 February 2016

Saturday

Really horrible weather all day. The combination of two dogs, lots of unfinished building work and raw brickwork at various points in the house means I need a whole day to clean the house, and Saturday is usually that day. Looks a lot better now, I even moved some furniture back to where it was about a year ago.

A combination of me being at home and very, very vigilant has led to this being the first 24 hour period in about a year that small dog hasn't pissed in the house.

The European referendum is now going to dominate the news for the next few months. I just want to stick my head in the sand and make it all go away. I'm watching Forbidden Planet as a distraction.

Couple more work enquiries over the last few days - I have to put together a proposal next week for something in publishing and I'm still working on collating stuff to go live with on a website. I want to just put up a few photographs of good work and direct to an online archive of stuff - I've slowly been populating selected work to a Behance site (it's here - if you were interested). I'm finding it quite difficult to extricate everything I have done from anything anyone else may have contributed - I'm very careful to credit anything that's not mine or just leave it out - not as easy as it might seem. The politics of showing work are very tricky if you have any moral or ethical standards - and I have far too many, I'm also trying to give myself a bit of 'range' - just as difficult to communicate.

I have admin tomorrow, and other stuff - I'll be gritting y teeth a lot. I think I've also managed to start putting weight back on - courtesy my sudden, new founf fgascination with oven chips. Where have they been all my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment