Friday 19 February 2016

Fiday

I organised my day around the weather forecast - this was a mistake. It rained when it was supposed to be dry, and was sunny when it was supposed to be wet. I now have a really bad cold.

Sad that another icon of my popular culture has died - Harper Lee reached a great age and clearly had the life she wanted, but still sad.

I am greatly amused by a newspaper article that suggests the mother of the Kardashian Family (I've actually forgotten her name) is worried that Kanye West's increasingly erratic and embarrassing behavior is 'devaluing the Kardashian brand'. Pot, kettle - they all deserve each other.

Had a call from someone I'm working with to keep me up to date on a potentially very big and exciting project. It's still 50/50.

Here are some pictures of the prototype process for Concorde from 1964 - 1967.






No comments:

Post a Comment