Monday 16 March 2015

Monday

First thing, trip to the post office. Thank you Lucy for your very kind gift - it's lovely and much appreciated.

Yesterday was unexpectedly cold and grey - the temptation to spend all day in bed hiding under the covers was overwhelming. Today looks better.

For some inexplicable reason Paypal and Ebay have conspired to make it impossible for anyone to pay for their ebay purchases from me - I'm trying to resolve this now - it's very frustrating.

I have a lot to do this week - am just trying to organise it all now, it's looking messy and some careful planning is needed. Among other things I have to go out and buy some specific items from specific shops, that always goes wrong.

Odd box.

Today's really weird and totally inexplicable news story. Martin Degville from the band Sigue Sigue Sputnik is opening a small clothes shop in hastings next week. I have no idea why. I've certainly never seen him in town - I could hardly miss him. I accidently found myself at their record industry launch party back in the early 90's. It could never be forgotten. I used to see Martin in Kensington market back in the 80's when he had a shop there. This is all very strange. I have said before that old punk and new wave personalities always end up in Hastings eventually.

Martin Degville in 1981


No comments:

Post a Comment