Tuesday 19 August 2014

Tuesday

Much cooler this morning - came into work at about 7.45 to ease myself into the day.

Last night I went through some old papers and found this - it's a 'lost' Larking poem that was found after his death and printed in the Independent newspaper - I thought I'd mislaid it, it's one of my favourites.



Talking poetry - the sinister digital robots that post strange things on my blog have been at it again, that random post from a few years ago that's had 8000 views this year collects comments from robots - this is the latest - it's poetry itself.

Testament fit the monger is that you unremarkably plan of action due 
process of law, drill throwing the ballgame theater of operations can sometimes eve 
months are essential to pick out the true put down. 
Practicing these techniques leave you get departure.
Preparation Tips That The Pros What just would you would 
comparable thing much than merely victimisation the duplicate
tips for fittingness your own methods of purchase new, and point 
in time add other conception into your juicing variform so as not to price your root.
ataraxis is yours! If you demand to come through. location strength 

be the compensate design for statesman subject matter on the line of business.

I think that 'conception into your juicing variform so as not to price your root.' has to be my favourite line.

I need to pay bills today, do some shopping and generally stay on top of everything. I have a client who's a bit flakey and the lack of coordination is challenging, but it's a really interesting project and I'll just have to 'lead' that one.

Checking through this morning's papers. I know who Gary Bushey is.

That's as far as it goes. last night I had chips and vegetarian sausages and watched Sink The Bismark. Rock and Roll.


No comments:

Post a Comment