Monday 9 June 2014

Monday

Went into work very early, and managed to get an awful lot done as a result. It was one of those strange days when the weather was all over the place - occasionally cold, occasionally too hot to go outside, sometimes wet, sometimes dry - at lunch time the sun was so bright it was blinding, and we has that strange weather where rain falls from a cloudless blue sky.

It's an odd thing - but I can't seem to feel anything for Rick Mayall - I never really liked anything he did, it all went over the top of my head. It's vert sad that anyone should die before their time - but particularly sad when it's a child. I was told today that a friend, and someone I liked very much - has lost her new-born daughter. She's a lovely girl and really didn't deserve this. It's upset me very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment