Wednesday 18 December 2013

Wednesday

For about the last year BT have been attempting to get me to sign up for high-speed fibre optic broadband, I’ve always refused. They tried offering me deals and special prices, but I kept telling them I didn’t need it. I recently paid my line rental and broadband for a year in advance, drastically reducing the price. Yesterday they rang up and decided that I could have finer optic for free. Quite pleased with that. A victory for the little man.

I did actually get paid yesterday by a client and I’ve been busy paying up bills until the end go my tax year in April - I’m going to try and make next year as easy on me as possible. I’ll probably regret it. I splashed out and bought some cut price insoles for my boots and a new notebook.


Have two meetings today - the sandblaster is ever louder than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment