Tuesday 15 October 2013

Tuesday

Not a great start to today, it's very cold - I should have worn gloves on the early dog walk. The dogs had me up twice in the night to sort out 'issues' regarding who slept where, and I made porridge, at least I tried to. I opened up the Kilner jar of porridge and did wonder how long it had been there, but decided to give it a go. I wasn't that sure about the consistency - it wasn't looking too great - but then, it didn't matter - as i burnt it so badly I ended up throwing the whole lot away, including the pan.

In the studio - planning on getting away early - there is an open market in town - will be having a look at the very cheap dog bed cushions - they don't last long but might be of some assistance at home.

Trying very hard to get motivated today - nothing interesting needs doing - I'm going to keep my chin up and try and make it more exciting than it really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment