Saturday 27 April 2013

Saturday Night

Not a bad day - wandered into town for some fresh air - had a look around the junk and antiques shops, got some fresh air, looked around the Jerwood - they have a new show - William Scott - very good. In a strange episode, I was in one antiques place, there were only two other people - a couple buying something fairly expensive - I went out with one of them briefly about 12 years ago, different lifetime.

Came home and found I was so tired, I went to bed for a couple of hours. I gave te dogs ( back from kennels ) a big 'dog bone' from Morrissons each - these are the ones that I'm sure are actually meant for human consumption - more meat on them than most people have for dinner.

Planning an early night - I have to work tomorrow afternoon and in Brighton on Friday, might as well try and be in a better state than today.

No comments:

Post a Comment