Friday 5 April 2013

Friday Night

Bit of an up and down day - started very badly - in the time it took to get from my house to the shops - a slew of unexpected bank charges, and 4 different transactions for meals I ate in London 2 weeks ago, took me over my overdraft limit. Attempting to buy a £3 bag of dog food and getting my card refused is probably the most humiliating experience of my life - it's never happened before - the woman at the COOP - who has served me pretty much every day for 5 years took too much pleasure in my liking to tell me I could try again, but she would take my card away from me if it was refused. I had to practically beg a load of clients to pay me, and as this is the last day of the 2012/13 tax year - nobody was keen - most were struggling to come to terms with te new 'real time' PAYE system - which nobody understands.

The weather - just to add the icing to the cake - is FUCKING AWFUL, blizzard conditions again with high winds and snow all morning - it's not quite frozen out there now - but close enough.

Completed a couple of projects that have been hanging around in the background and had an exciting chat with one of the print suppliers - he can now produce printed wall paper to my artwork on demand, any scale image - self adhesive and waterproof - it's designed for shops and restaurants - but I want it in my house!!!

I'm probably moving to a different desk at the studio in a few weeks - it has more light and different height desk.... and it's MUCH closer to the kettle.

I'm going to have a bash at the rest of the front room over the weekend - should be able to get another wall finished off and double lined - the house is a mess again and I have about 10 loads of washing to do. A weekend at home is in order - I don't expect to speak to anyone again until monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I every time emailed this webpage post page to all my contacts, because if like to read it then my friends will too.



Also visit my weblog :: redirected here

Post a Comment