Tuesday 8 January 2013

Displacement activity

Work... not that easy. As soon as I get my teeth into it, I'll be fine... but until then... a bit of a struggle.

I don't believe in coincidences. Yesterday I made a point of telling the dentist that I was very unhappy that I had my appointment with the hygenist cancelled and moved back 6 months - because I had the temerity to call and say I was possibly going to be a couple of minutes late ( and that I wasn't very happy about it ). Today - I had a call from the surgery - an opening 6 weeks earlier has turned up - and they will try and get me in even earlier.

Much colder today, very grey and dreary. In fact - the dullest, most depressing day of the year so far. Kinda wish I wasn't in here on my own. Have loads to do - will e fine once I get into it... but until then...

Planning on watching 'Deep Blue Sea' later. Looking forward to it - seeing it as a 'reward' for completing this work... that, and the pan of chick peas soaking in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment