Thursday 6 December 2012

Thursday PM

Managed to get caught in a hail storm on the way home. Not nice.

Didn't bother hanging around to see Chesney Hawkes open the Xmas market and ice rink ( it's about 12 foot square ) - just as well, he's probably buried under ice now. I wonder if the daily mail sent a reporter - they have wasted enough column space on him this week.

2 Jobs I've been involved in pitches with have come to nothing this week - only one piece of work left to finish - and some admin...

Max Clifford... who knew? Who next? Wurzel Gummage??

I have to stay in tomorrow to wait for a new cooker element to be delivered, then back to the studio to finish work.

On the way home from work, I did something unprecedented - I bought a cake. I alte half of it straight away. Strange behaviour - must be sickening for something.

I was also very weak at lunch time and bought a macDonalds - from their Xmas menu - it had no actual taste whatsoever. The experience was grim, whey faced, sullen, sunken eyed customers - even more sickly looking staff, a cold, dirty interior and a manager type woman who was herding the customers about - she was rude, stupid and loud. You get what you pay for. The man who served me was actually Ok, friendly, fast and professional - he was about the same age as me and came acros as intelligent and mature  - and probably spends a lot of time wondering where things went wrong. Alas - I'm all too aware that it could be me if things take a turn for the worse next year.

I sent my first xmas card today - it's actually quite a nice one - hope they appreciate it.

My google callender has, for some reason, wiped the whole of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment