Saturday 22 December 2012

Saturday

Cold, dark, wet. Roof leaking, water coming in under the patio door. Miserable.

Went to a work thing in Brighton yesterday - to add to the misery - the trains are up the spout - due to a fire in Preston Park. 3 trains, 2 hours to get there. Informed at the station I will have to get a coach home - there would be no trains.

I've mentioned before that I have issues with bus and coach travel. I was pretty stressed out at the thought - but things could only get worse - I had to get off at Eastbourne - I won't go into details - but It was a pretty awful experience. Took a stack of cash out of the bank with the intention of getting a cab from there - but after a walk about for an hour - I was able to get a train to Bexhill - and then to Hastings, walking home from the station. Lying low today - feeling pretty washed out and stressed.

Nothing much happening today - I'm staying at home in the half light. Even the dogs want to sleep through.

No comments:

Post a Comment