Tuesday 20 November 2012

Tuesday

I worked in the studio yesterday - but I'm inhouse for a couple of days - I also find that I am now double booked for the rest of the year - which is a good thing, and a bad thing - I'm going to be knackered by Xmas. Talking of which - I felt really ill yesterday, all day - I came home early at 5pm and was in bed by 6.30 - and slept for 12 straight hours. I'd come home to find that small dog has opened the front room door and wrecked the leather chestefield cushions - I had to leave the house in case I lost my temper and did something stupid.

I needed something to eat at lunch time and couldn't face a sandwich - I have very little sense of taste at the moment - read seems to be particularly unpaletable - as it was cold and very windy at lunch time - I did something I've never done, and went into the local Macdonalds. It looks OK on the outside - but inside was cold, over-lit, noisy and unfriendly. The food was shite, the customers all looked like mental deviants and physical throwbacks. Fat girls with double buggies, grunting snot faced children and whey faced boys in tracksuits - underweight with dark rings around their eyes, acne and gold chains - most of them had their hands down their pants. I didn't enjoy the 'food' ( the Coffee was OK but I took that back to work ) and I spent a few moments trying to decide how they got the fries so uniform and thing - are they cut like that or created from some kind of potato 'matter' - squeezed out of a machine?

Can't be bothered with the news, too depressing - and if any of the stuff that comes up on social media ids to be believed ( and I fear it is ) - very censored too.

Had to push the bike most of the way home - as I seem to be missing the batteries for my front lights - not sure why.

Hospital check up on Monday - and a presentation in the morning to a client before-hand. I'm very busy with work for the whole of this week and next - and plenty of stuff on the side. All the shops are are full Xmas mode - there is one shop that has opened up and is full of the usual cheap tat - it was packed to te gills with people panic buying rubbish.

It's nearly 7am and still pitch dark. Depressing,

No comments:

Post a Comment