Sunday 25 November 2012

Sunday

Gales all night - just lie the rest of the country - but nothing to worry about here. Walked the dogs on Not Seat early - partly because, as the highest point hereabouts - it had no trees - so I didn't run the risk of getting my head bashed in.

Did stuff at home and cleaned the house yesterday - never an easy task. Working today.

Bored with the news, and with everything that light entertainment has to throw at me. Have been washing and hoovering instead.

Bought a few things online from Penguin books and Phaidon - both had very large discounts for Black Friday ( 50% ). I think that it's over the next week that most of my neighbours will go 'xmas' and get the decorations up. I'm just going to keep my head down.

I have a really busy couple of work weeks lined up - after that, I'd really like a bit of time off - need to do some stuff on the house and generally have a break. I'm OK financially for a while and don;t have any bills to pay - but I do need to look at the tax I owe next time and put a bit away, they actually owe me £4 at the moment - I might send them a statement to remind them.

I want to buy this - sadly, it's not going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment