Thursday 1 September 2011

Thursday.

I went to an event last night - five artists and designers talking about their work in10 slides for 10 mins. It was in the new Stade Hall - I really enjoyed it - lovely building. Several people told me how well I looked, one person said 'marvelous'.  I like The Stade Hall, it's lovely - and has very handy new bike racks.

I just made a pot of coffee with no coffee.

I'm glad I'm not working in London today - I'm actually quite tired and I have loads to do. Yesterday I was walking the dogs past a house on Harold Road that has built a new freestanding garage - next door in a turn of tge centuary Semi and at the door were the owners of both houses. The garage has been rendered and is quite smart - for a garage, it's clear that they want to paint it and were talking to the neighbours about it


"it's the wall that faces your house, love - you have to look at it - it's only fair that you should be able to decide on the colour'


"don't drag me into this - I'm not getting involved, you can't dump this on my - I'm not telling you anything"

I think they should invite a few local grafitti artist in.

Last night I went into the garden at about 9pm and suddenly realised that it was cold - 'real' cold - like late autumn. It was quite a shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment