Wednesday 15 December 2010

Microclimate.

It's bloody cold outside - I've started moving all the pot plants down to the Kitchen patio - because I'm so high up here - and the sun does not really get directly onto the garden at this time of year - and there are tall fences.... the garden gets deep cold and stays like that all winter - killing everything. The ground is rock hard and everything frozen now.

I like working at home because I can wear what I want - without care of being seen - in the past I have opened the door wearing striped Pyjama bottoms, a lurid check shirt and a fair Isle sleeveless jumper - to be asked 'are you a clown now'. I save up all my trashed clothes for winter home wear - just as well, it's bloody freezing indoors today - not a great day to shave my head. I'm also covered in eczema and due in London tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment