Thursday 16 December 2010

Larn- Darn.

Picked the worst possible day to go 'oop west' - weatherman just predictedd it will drop from 5 to -5 during the day, and probably piss down - ending upin sleet, black ice and then snow at the weekend.

I'm off to trendy Dover Street for a meal wit a client, then catching up with a couple of friends. I may go crazy and spend some money in Primark.

I have no idea what to wear now - starts off too warm and wet - ends up arctic blast.....

I have eczema in my beard and I'm coated in E45, so as not to disgust anyone on the train - I have a bad feeling I'll end up stranded in a freezing carriage over night because of a large leaf on the line or something. I cut my hair accordingly the other day and someone at work asked if I'd just come from a Gulag.... I wasn't amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment