Saturday, 14 July 2012

Saturday

As it's my birthday - I'm going to stay at home and sulk, I think it's going to piss down anyway. I hate birthdays - and as i get older, I hate them even more - so 'nuff said.

I was spectacularly tired yesterday - a short bike ride nearly killed me. More of the same today. I think I'm doing a tip run at some point so a bit of cleaning is in order.

I have two new projects on the go - in addition to the studio work - so I'm really busy now - which is great news - financially - I should come out of this year in good form. The money owed to me is getting close to te national debt of some small European countries. Ill be spending part of the weekend looking at te work and writing up briefs and plans. I'll also be doing quite a lot of cleaning.

The news is either dull or depressing. I've tried really hard to be enthusiastic about the Olympics - but it's getting very difficult. The olympic torch is here on thursday - they are making quite a big deal about it - big screen, presentation, rumblings about traffic and parking chaos on facebook. London seemed to be full of flags and petards - although the ones on Bond Street were very faded already.

The Tulisa case is not a victory for women - it's a grubby, sordid little affair with nobody coming out looking good - he is a creepy little shot, and frankly - she's a scrubber. I've never heard her sing - so I don't know why I'm interested - but popular culture is apparently the only thing that really matters these days. If she's content to have the brand name of her perfume tattoo's onto her skin and repeatedly flash it on TV, despite being told not to - then she's already using her flesh for currency - so put up and shut up. Someone needs to tell her that her new hair makes her look 15 years older - and pretty dog rough.

It's not the Beautiful game any more. I loathe football - I always have. But most of all - I loathe football players (bit of a generalisation).High profile players are untouchable -m they can behave with impunity - will find rabid support in anything they do and can flaunt the law.They really are scum. Now that John Terry has proven the legal precedent that 'You Fucking Black Cunt' isn't racist - you might as well just forget about standards in anything - let them swear, abuse, rape and spend their way through life - influencing another generation of envious young men and stupid girls who think that plastic tits and no knickers are all the qualifications you need in life.

In other news - I have a HUGE lump on my forehead - thanks to an insect bite. Another reason to stay home.


2 comments:

Sandra Morris said...

Happy Birthday.....

Remember that sometimes life might appear to be totally shit but it's generally preferable to the alternative.

Sx

Darren K Clarke said...

Happy Birthday

I hope that your bread and butter stays out of the gutter

Post a Comment