Friday 25 November 2016

Friday

Day 4 of being stuck at home. Some progress, now in a state of constant discomfort rather than outright pain. I've just taken what hopefully will be my final dose of pain relief. Not being able to do much or concentrate enough to read is really getting me down. I am very bored and frustrated. It's  been quite balmy all week but has now descended into the cold I feared would come along sooner or later. I  didn't have the sense to plug the washing machine in properly last week, so I'm running out of socks - crawling under the kitchen counters is out of the question for the time being.

I really want to get back into the studio - might have to invest real money into a decent chair - but in my entire life - I have yet to come across one. I made the mistake of sitting down earlier, getting up was traumatic to say the least.


No comments:

Post a Comment