Sunday 10 January 2016

Sunday

It's cold, wet and dark. Huge thunderstorm at 3am - apparently 7 local houses damaged by lightening. hail on and off today. Really grim - as if Sunday wasn't bad enough.

Did a bit of sorting out at home yesterday - friends from Brighton were in town so I had a cup of tea with them in the Old Town. Several shops have closed and more have HUGE discounts sales. Not a good sign. A friend told me they were moving to Margate.

I didn't win the lottery. Can't understand why???

I've mostly been watching old Sherlock Holmes films in the background - as a buffer to the rest of the world.

I have some admin to do later and a few other small jobs, none of which appeal. I'm dreading doing any accounting.

This film was made just by my house - it's where I walk my dogs - you can almost see my house in the last frame.

Yesterday - I put up a bathroom cabinet that I bought for £2.50 in the British Heart Foundation recycle store. It looks great. It's the first time I have ever used one.

I'll probably cheer up a bit tomorrow - rain not expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment