Monday 21 September 2015

Monday

I have a meeting in London later, I've come into the studio first. I'm also wearing better than usual clothes. I think it's going to rain.

My cold is much improved, although I was pretty groggy when I woke up - which meant that my early morning stumble through social media with a coffee was made all the more surreal by the information that our Prie Minister once put his (presumably/hopefully ) flaccid penis into the mouth of a dead pig. For fun. I don't make this shit up.

The weekend was a total write off, I found that frustrating and annoying - I had considered working on Sunday. I have a lot on this week... better get cracking.

Quite looking forward to being in London today - have not been 'up town' for some time. I'm expecting it to look different again.


No comments:

Post a Comment