Thursday 12 March 2015

Thursday

I'm spending tomorrow in Croydon. I can't tell you why, it might all go horribly wrong - but it's something a bit special that I've been looking forward to for months - If it works out - I'll let you know next week. If it doesn't - I may not be back.

It's no big deal for anyone except me - so don't get too excited.


In other news.

I've had a really shit day - just when I thought things were getting better, people always let you down. There are no depths that friends and colleagues descend to. Seriously.

2 comments:

Anne Roy said...

What do you mean you may not be back? Does Croydon swallow people whole?

We shall be watching this space ...

Lucille said...

I have come over from The Age of Uncertainty and I am enjoying your sparking prose. I worked in Croydon for a while. Hope it went well and didn't involve Allders.

Post a Comment