Saturday 1 November 2014

Saturday morning.

Not a great start to the weekend.

Couldn't understand why there were several LP's missing from my itunes account - went to the cupboard to find the actual CD's and it was jammed shut by a rogue disc trapped in the door - ended up extracting about 70 CD's through a 2 inch slot at the back with my fingers - cutting them to pieces and getting numerous splinters in the process - before I could get the bloody thing open.

No joy, no CD's - I then remembered I loaned them to someone who I no longer speak to (they owe me money... they owe EVERYONE money). Had the genius idea of trying to extract them from my old ipod - but couldn't find the charge cable - it's at the studio - so that was a waste of time.

I bought a large, industrial style lamp for the hall landing about a year ago. Struggled for about an hour to get it up there - then realised that actually - I don't like it at all. I just looks awful. I tried to replace the light fitting in the bathroom too but realised it would need complete re-wiring of the loft - and I'm not in the mood for that.

All in all, a total waste of a morning.

A couple of weeks ago a friend asked me for help laying out the text for a gravestone, the stonemason hadn't done a very good job and she just wanted something simple and classic with the 'right' font. It was a simple job, but the company that produce the stones are being obstructive and belligerent - and don't seem to want to play ball - I've supplied artwork in all formats and even the font, I've asked them to tell me how they want it achieved - but no joy - they insist on a producing version that looks crap. Just had another email from them re-presenting the same piece of crap they did last time.

 People are just utter cunts.

1 comment:

Steerforth said...

And that last sentence will be on my gravestone, if I can get away with it.

Post a Comment