Thursday 24 July 2014

Thursday morning

About to leave the office and get the train to Brighton, expected to be the hottest day of the year so far. Not looking forward to it.

I now have 7 jobs waiting for the go ahead - one will start tomorrow - the rest... who knows. It's that time of year when nothing gets done, everyone is on holiday and nobody pays their bills.

One of my 'colleagues' let me down very badly yesterday - it's the usual story - don't get friendly with people in the same industry - they always let you down/rip you off/steal your work and contacts.

The heat is making it really difficult to sleep - I had a strange dream last night that seemed to co pell me to take down the ceiling in the bathroom and have it open to a skylight. Not sure where that came from.

Right. Better get my train.

No comments:

Post a Comment