Saturday 19 July 2014

A little bit of weather

WE had a storm last night - I'm at the top of the hill, so I could look from the top of my garden out towards the sea and the South downs. It started early evening with a slight cooling, a bit of hazy cloud and some strange behaviour by the dogs. What followed was pretty exciting and just a little bit scary, I even turned the power of at one point after repeated local lightening strikes and the sudden squall that whipped the gardens to the ground was quite scary. we didn't actually get that much rain - it clipped us on the way to London, but enough to cheer up the garden. Some of these pictures are mine - the one from the seafront is from facebook.

Cloud bank rolling in

short lived funnel forming over my house

Storm getting closer

It's here....

Hitting the seafront

No comments:

Post a Comment