Tuesday 11 June 2013

Tuesday

Up early - working in house today. It's probably going to rain.

Yesterday, I made the mistake of doing my 2012/13 accounts. I'm going to have to double check everything, and there are quite a few things I have not claimed for yet, but I now have a big tax and Class 4 NIC bill due next January.I've had about 12 weeks of solvency and now I feel like I'm back where I started, broke, drowning in debt and in a dark place. Looks like I'm going to have to ditch the healthy foods and go back to cheap carbohydrate heavy crap again. As I said - I have not claimed for a few things and the move to the studio has actually reduced my expenses on paper by quite a bit - I'll need to make sure I'm not missing anything. It seems that the harder I work - the less I seem to have. I'm also overdrawn. For a start - I'm going to have to re-think my decorating ideas, and getting a skip is out of the question. I don't know how people manage, well - actually - I do, it's because they have two incomes, and credit cards.

Pretty excited by the apple expo last night - watched it live, changes to the OS and iOS look good - and I like the look of the new Power PC. Obviously - it's a lot of exciting stuff that will just cost me more money.

The Snowden story is interesting and depressing at the same time - I'm not engaging with it too much, the US government have been fairly slow off the mark here - indicating they were really not expecting this. Just as with the Manning case - this will not end well. The internet is such a tangled web already - it's only going to get more confused. I went on the B&Q website, via Chrome - to look at garden sheds on Sunday, and now - the only adds I get on Facebook are for the same, £3000 garden shed/chalet - well, it makes a change from Latvian single mothers and 'Happiness' cures.

Last night - the dogs decided to swap beds, Little Mouse on the big sofa, Alfie crammed into her tiny basket - idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment