Tuesday 28 May 2013

Tuesday


I bumped into someone I hadn't seen for at least 10 years today. We had been good friends in London, but it was one of those situations where a couple spilt up and all the friends feel obliged to go one way or another. It was great to catch up, and after almost at one, the previous lost decade didn't matter at all. Really cheered me up on this staggeringly cold and wet day. The rain was foul - it made the whole town depressing and ugly.

I bought tickets to see 'Old Times' by Harold Pinter later in the year, starring John Sim. I bought them directly from the box office online. They arrived today by special delivery. From Prague. That makes no sense whatsoever.

I bought a ticket to see 'The Audience' screened live to my local cinema in June - looking forward to that.

I spent part of today researching gum regeneration technology online in anticipation of my hospital appointment tomorrow.  If you can afford it - you can basically have anything.

I don't have any 'real' work on this week, I'm not actually booked for anything, usually that scares the shit out of me - but I'm quite relaxed about it - I could probably do with a bit of time off. Not too much, just a window of peace and quiet, and no stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment