Sunday 12 May 2013

Sunday

Up very early - long dog walk in the Country Park. Lovely day - little boats out in the sea, lots of bluebells, everything is green, everything has come back to life. Quite a few pheasants and a heron.

Have to spend the day cleaning the house - this requires staggering amounts of motivation, something I lack. I really need to clean the front of the house - all the green mould from winter has stained the paintwork badly - looks horrible.

Another task is to clipper Little Mouse. She won't like that.

Report in the paper that the 'stolen' piece of wall with a Banksy has been returned to the auction lists and is expected to hit £450,000. There is so much irony in this - a piece of work about poverty, slave labour, the unfairness of rank and privilege - being flogged off to rich, vain, spoilt tossers with no sense of irony or value. Gotta laugh. It isn't even any good.

Spent yesterday at the open house in Brighton, in the company of John Christoper from Flowers and Flourons - nothing better than the company of a man who has a printing press in his living room.

I'm going to be really busy all week, Leicester again on Friday, really glad there is another Bank Holiday on the way - not complaining - as long as I'm busy - I have money coming in - still want to get my mortgage down a little bit more, if it stays like this all year - I'll be happy, but nothing is certain.

After 4 months - I finally managed to get my copy of this, ignore what Amazon says, it's been out of stock all ear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice answer back in return of this query with solid arguments
and explaining all about that.

My blog :: ミュウミュウ

Post a Comment