Saturday 27 April 2013

Saturday

I spent yesterday in Leicester, It actually isn't that difficult to get there - or take that long, and after a certain amount of effort, that expensive. We had a really good meeting and our presentation went down very wel, thanks to a stageringing amount of research - which was appreciated - and I actually enjoyed myself. The people were nice, including the people in the train station and the taxi - which i hadn't expected - you don't get that much down south. The weather was lovely - except for a sudden hail storm, which was actually quite frightening.

The dogs had a great time at the kennels ad really didn't want to come home, which is troubling in itself. I've not had time to re-adjust to normal life yet - I'll be doing that today, and cleaning the house - which looks pretty shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment