Friday 19 April 2013

Friday

I've taken the day off - after another day when my cold appeared to get much worse rather than better - and going to bed at 7pm last night -m I have decided to spend the day at home, probably in bed, probably dosed up to the eyeballs with whatever I can find. I did purchase some overpriced vitamin D tablets yesterday on the recommendation of a friend who is never ill themselves. Actually - one bright spot from yesterday - I had a post meeting catch up with someone and they are adamant that one of the people at the meeting was older than me - even though I was quite sure they were much younger, this gave my fragile ego a tiny boost.

I had to frame some work up yesterday - I had wanted a specific style of frame - but was advised at the last moment that the walls were 'not that good' and I should go for something much lighter - so I've had to compromise with something much thinner and cheaper looking - it's keeping me awake at night.

Rolf Harris, Freddie Star, Gary Glitter, Dave Lee Travis, Stuart Hall... who is left???? Basil Brush and Sooty??

I'm probably going to go back to bed for a couple of hours - apparently the weather will be good over the weekend and am going to have one last bash at clearing this cold.


1 comment:

Steerforth said...

Please God, not Peter Glaze or Jack Hargreaves.

Post a Comment