Wednesday 13 March 2013

Wednesday Morning

And a particularly brutal looking morning it is - hard packed ice and snow, frozen like an ice rink - not looking forward to the walk to work.

Really tired this morning - might have something sugary later. There was no bread, milk or anything tangibly edible in the supermarket last night. I hope for a thaw later today.

Please don't click on the spam links in comments, they are highly entertaining - but any activity - including deletion - just encourages them. Ta!

Listening to the news. It's like the late 80's - the tories are becoming increasingly detached from reality and derisive of the poor, as Theresa May and Boris Johnson beef up their bouffants and jostle for Iron Lady status - whilst labour stumbles and shuffles towards another 'Donkey Jacket' moment. How fucking grim.

I told my client last night if the next 2 days don't go well I'm going to walk into the sea. I hate photoshoots - I've had some very bad experiences with models and photographers. The guy shooting tomorrow is great - the models are made of cardboard - but a lot can go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment