Monday 18 March 2013

Monday

Spent yesterday in bed - still coughing like an 80 year old chain smoker and feel like death - have 2 days work to complete before I leave tomorrow. House is a mess, I feel terrible and I don't know where to start on this project. Might have a lie down - the dog walk wore me out.

Have realised that I'm spending the next few days in a hotel on the corner of Old Compton Street in Soho - I doubt that I'll be able to get any sleep - perhaps they can explain why ever hotel in London is fully booked this week.

An old friend ( I went to school with her ) is in dire need of a new roof - and as it's a listed building and thatched - she's been forced to start selling off her collection of Jamie Reid / Damien Hirst / Tracy Emin and Banksy prins and originals - there is a link here, more to come if you are feeling flush, I can conform that she is heartbroken.

I hung a picture on Saturday - it's too high, wonky and not in the middle of the wall. I don't know why I bother. I had a day of senile moments which included forgetting how to use the trackpad on the computer and making a pot of foul coffee - only to discover the pot had no coffee in it at all - just a tea bag. I should be locked up. The cough medecine I bought is foul - I can feel it stripping the enamel from my teeth.

Looks like it's going to rain all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment