Monday 11 March 2013

Monday

It's 6.30am - I'm not walking the dogs because it's snowing heavily and I don't like it, I'd put the big dog coats away and now I have to get them out again.

Price and Huhne are sentenced today - nobody comes out of that grubby mess with any dignity.

I went to bed last night in a good mood - thinking that 'Being Human' had a happy ending, and then woke up in the middle of the night after realising that the Origami Wolf that was on the mantlepiece in the last shot was only ever in Tom's dream, and that he's been the one to make a pact with satan - this was his little world, trapped in the house forever - watching Antiques Roadshow, blissfully happy but trapped in hell at the same time. It was very clever - as good as 'Life on Mars' - but very sad. ( this means NOTHING to anyone who hadn't been watching the show... ) - and if you are in the mood for losing your temper, this early in the morning - I may not be a very good writer, but I don't pretend to be - nor do I get paid for it, but for a couple of years - this person has been writing reviews that are so staggeringly bad it makes me want the apocalypse to come, seriously - there are so may talented people out there who don't get the chances in life they need and we have to put up with this garbage in a national newspaper.


1 comment:

Ruth said...

Ouch! I thought it had a happy ending too but now I realise you're right. I wondered why they had the origami wolf as the final shot.

Post a Comment