Friday 15 March 2013

Friday

It's warmer, most of the snow has gone, rain forecast for a week. Nice....

Finished the shoot at about 8pm last night - came home totally exhausted. I also have a stinking cold that had been hovering about in the background for weeks - and hit like a truck about 30 mins after we finished work. It was a lot of fun, but quite demanding - and with no budget - so we had to do a lot of creative thinking and camera trickery - but the results look good and I'm looking forward to seeing how it all turns out.

Dental appointment early, then back home - have a few things to complete before the end of monday - so I need to crack on - but I don't intend leaving the house for the next 4 days. My next excursion is to take the dogs to the kennels early Tuesday morning.

In bed last night - watched half an episode of Masterchef. I think they select the contestants for comic relief and camera friendliness. There was one bloke who just wore a flat cap all the way through - I imagine he thinks it's a 'signature' look. I couldn't be bothered to see how it turned out.

I think, when I get back home at lunch time - I might go to bed for a couple of hours..

No comments:

Post a Comment