Wednesday 5 December 2012

Wednesday

Early morning trip to the vets for the dogs to have their over priced vaccinations - they seemed to share my pain. Caught in the snow in the way back - with a shaved head and no hat.

Had the strangest dream last night. Was being interviewed by Wogan on TV, after having just woken from many years in a coma, because I'd been hit in the head by a bullet that had been fired by a sniper, killing Princess Diana - passing straight through the body and striking me in the forehead - all of this occurred on 9/11. I have no idea what it means - but suspect the royal bloody baby has something to do with it.

Need to get a lot done today - considering doing it at home, have no interest in leaving the house - have everything I need here, including a bottle of wine, somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment