Wednesday 12 December 2012

Sorry...

Not been posting much - trying to get everything done so I can finish work this week. I seem to have lost a follower as a result.

Went to Bingo last night, I know... Bingo - first experience. It was OK - in a nice pub, with a transvestite bingo caller. That's as much as I'm prepared to say. Met someone who I have followed (blog wise ) for 4 or 5 years, a strange - but lovely experience. (Hello Sandra!)

Yesterday was busy - I managed to squeeze i the opportunity to give the 'comedian, writer, cook*cough*' Emma Kennedy a bit of a tongue lashing on Twitter. No response - she probably dosen't give a fuck but I think she needs a slap ( metaphorical, obv)

I have discovered the secret solution to world famine, I have one dog who can create twice as much solid mater as he intakes - and another who can do the same with water - going to engineer them to create an endless supply of 'matter' - like soylent green, but brown.

One of the little feet has come off the washing machine, so it wanders around the kitchen on it's own during a spin cycle - have propped t up with a 'not very good' Penguin paperback.

The reviews of the Spice Girls musical are universally crap. This pleases me.

Have had a vague headache for about a week. This coffee is probably a mistake.

It's cold. Very cold - everything is white and I have to work in Brighton this afternoon. There will be lots of 'ironic' Xmas jumpers, fancy little knitted hats that "I picked up in nepal, yah?" and trendy trucker beards.

I seem to have a slow puncture ( this is not code for something )

No comments:

Post a Comment