Thursday 13 December 2012

Every Year...

One of my neighbours  - who has a small balcony to the front of their house - erects a large, inflatable Xmas figure - either a santa or a snowman, to the front of their house - about 8 foot tall. This year, there are 2 - and every year - within 24 hours, they deflate - and remain there, like flayed corpses, flapping in the wind - until late March or early April.

Was up at 5.30, have spent the best part of an hour reading the papers and drinking coffee. Lots to do today - and as I've had all the work feedback I need - I can plan carefully to get everything done. I also have plans for the weekend - which include practical work and possibly some decorating.

The train journey home last night was uneventful - it was the only fast train of the day - 1 hour, as opposed to every other train that can take up to an hour and a half. Came home, ate the 2nd part of my casserole, went to bed.

Living the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment