Saturday 26 May 2012

Saturday

A lovely day - cooler than yesterday ( which was as hot as hell ) and lots of wind last night - a mini mistral. The woods and country park have gone crazy with all this sun - I should have taken a camera.

Lots to do this weekend, I'm busy all of next week. I had a meeting at a very good design agency yesterday and I start work there on Monday - and I'm in London of Thursday. Everyone keeps telling me how well I look since I stopped teaching - and I feel it.

On the down side - the part of my gum that they worked on at Kings College last month has receded so much it looks like I have a cleft palette. They did warn me.

I'm getting a lift to the tip tomorrow so I need to clear up as much of the garden as possible.

All this sun has drawn attention to the huge number of very, very bad tattoos in Hastings - quite frightening.

I read that an 'educated, intelligent' millionaires daughter has been given 2 years for riot, burglary, looking and trying to run down a policeman - whilst a jobless, working class, uneducated fool gets 4 years for a silly facebook post about a riot that he saw on the telly - but couldn't be bothered to actually go to himself ( neither could anyone else )  and stayed home to watch Eastenders instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment