Friday 25 May 2012

Ah, Friday.

I spent all day yesterday - the hottest May day on record, stuck in, waiting for a delivery that never came. I'm still waiting. I have a meetig with a potential new client at 1.30 - quite important for me, it's local but the work looks good - so fingers crossed. In fact - I had to turn down a bit of teaching because I'm too busy - which didn't bother me - but also an invitation to go to London on Tuesday to the D&AD awards ceremony, to see my student collect her award. ( it's here - if you look carefully, you can see that they still have the wrong name under 'tutor' - someone who has nothing to do with my old course - they have been told.... repeatedly. )

I'm not great in the heat - and it's stifling. I really don't understand why people pay good money to go abroad and sit in it.

2 comments:

Clive said...

Don't they pay you compensation if they don't turn up? I'll check with Martin Lewis on MSE!

Richard de Pesando MA(RCA) said...

One is in maidstone, one is 'on the van'....I'm really pissed off - I need to leave at 1pm - I hope the neighbours are in - I can't face re- arranging again.

Post a Comment